The warforged were made as the ideal soldiers to serve the Mirsk Warder’s in protecting the people in times of war. They are an amalgamation of technology, magic and the willing soul of the person who undergoes the process to become a warforged and serve the order. Only the most loyal of warders are offered the chance to become warforged when wounded or past their prime.
Traits As a warforged, you have the following racial traits.
- Ability Score Increase. Your Strength and Constitution scores increase by 1.
- Size. Warforged are generally broader and heavier than humans. Your size is Medium.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Composite Plating. Your construction incorporates wood and metal, granting you a +1 bonus to Armor Class.
- Living Construct. Even though you were constructed, you are a living creature. You are immune to disease and do not need to breath. You must still ingest food and drink but only once or twice each week to replenish your energy levels. You still need to sleep.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one other language of your choice.