- Auto-lock (Cost: 200 gp; Effect: When used grants proficiency in lockpicks; Breaks on fumble)
- Box Camera
- Camera Slate (6)
- Doctors Bag (Cost: 25 gp; Effect: stabilize a person without a roll, Uses: 5)
- Magnifying Glass
- Photo Developing Kit
- Pocket Watch
Reload: The weapon can be fired a number of times equal to its reload score before being reloaded using 1 attack or 1 action. You must have at least 1 free hand to reload a firearm. A weapon with the quick-load feature may be reloaded with a bonus action instead of a full action.
Misfire: Whenever you make an attack roll with a firearm and the die roll is equal to or lower than the misfire score that weapon misfires. The attack misses and the weapon cannot be used again until you spend 1 action to try and repair it. To repair the firearm you must succeed in a Tinker’s tools check (DC equals 8 + Misfire score of weapon). If it fails the weapon is broken and must be repaired out of combat and costs half the value of the weapon to repair.
Scatter: An attack is made against each creature within a 30’ cone. These attacks are simultanious. If an affected creature is next to you they suffer double damage is hit. This shot cannot be affected by attack features or abilities.
- Pistol (Cost: 75 gp; Damage: 2D4 P; Weight: 3 lb; Range: 60/180; Properties: Reload 1(quick-load), Misfire 1)
- Musket (Cost: 150 gp; Damage: 1D10 P; Weight 10 lb; Range 150/450; Properties: Two Handed, Reload 1, Missfire 2)
- Pepperbox (Cost: 200 gp; Damage: 1D8 P; Weight: 5 lb; Range 40/120; Reload 6, Misfire 2)
- Scattergun (Cost: 250 gp; Damage: 1D8 P; Weight: 10 lb; Range: 15/30; Properties: Reload 1, Misfire 3, Scatter)
- Ammunition (Cost: 1 gp for 5 bullets)
Defensive: +1 AC when you use a bonus action to use it to defend as long as it is not used to attack that round.
- Main-Gauche (Cost: 50 gp; Weight: 3 lb; Damage: 1D4; Properties: Defensive; Finesse, Light)